June 16, 2009

Fill in on the past 3 years or so...

Hello,
Before I really get in to this blogging thing I will up-date you on what had happened since my husband and I got together.....We met through mutual friends at his house....they invited me to come to their movie night and meet David.... So I went and the first words he said to me were " Your not the one I met before!" and we hit it off. A few months later I moved in with him because we were going to move with the same friends that got us together to Sac, and we wanted to make sure we could handle living with each other first. So we moved and started our life in Sac.

About 6 months after we moved Kelly and I started Massage Therapy School (April 07). But just before we started school we all got married... lol on the same day! but back to school..... 15 months later(June 08) I graduated and then Dave and I moved back to Mendo to live with my dad till we could get our own place... We decided to try for a baby, then changed our minds but were to late... things were already started..lol

We had Alicia Rose (by Cesarean)on April 25 2009 at 12:29pm she was 6lbs 12oz and 19 inches long. She is now 7 weeks and 3 days old.

Also on June 1st we did our renewal of our vows. My mother came up to see the birth of Alicia and for the wedding... She made my dress and it was Beautiful! My brother and nephew came up for the wedding. I loved having them all here.. I miss my Family! They were a lot of help. But now we have the house back to our selves and it's just the three of us and we are doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment